Spean Lodge Country House
Enjoy first class hospitality and the unique character of this historic Highland Lodge.
Set in two acres of lovely landscaped grounds above the river in the centre of the village of Spean Bridge.
- The perfect location for exploring Ben Nevis, Loch Ness, the Isle of Skye and the Cairngorms National Park.
- Walking the Great Glen Way? We can offer transport to and from Gairlochy.
- Three comfortable and well appointed en suite rooms.
- Spacious guest lounge with open fire and views towards the Nevis range mountains.
- Tastefully furnished with original paintings and antiques.
- Discover the fascinating history of Spean Lodge and its former occupants.
- Delicious breakfasts are served in our charming dining room. Choose from a range of cooked, Continental or vegetarian options using fresh local produce.
- Early breakfasts and packed lunches available.
- Drying room, bike and ski storage.
- Free Wi-fi internet access.
- Planning your Highland holiday? We can offer staying guests advice on places to visit, eating out, local walks and a huge range of outdoor activities.
- Private and secure parking.
Please visit our website for further information, more photographs and a detailed Virtual Tour.
- Contact: Glen and Suzanne Wilson
- Spean Lodge
- Spean Bridge
- PH34 4EP
- Tel: +44 (0) 1397 712004
- Email Us »
- Visit our Website »
- Book Online »
- Open: Open all year From £45.00 to £49.50 pppn
- Tariff: From £45.00 to £49.50 pppn
- Credit Cards: Yes
- Children: Children welcome
- Pets: Sorry, no pets
- Awards: STB 4 star B&B Gold