Lochaber Farm Shop Café
Based at the Rural Complex, just outside Fort William, Lochaber Farm Shop stocks a wide range of local produce including:
- Highland Sweet Treats - tablet and fudge
- Great Glen Game - venison, fresh meat and smoked goods
- Farmstead Fayre - home baking
- Ardnamushrooms - Shiitake mushrooms and grow your own kits
- Ard Darrich Preserves - jams and chutneys
- Crannog Seafood - smoked salmon and salmon goods
- Tigh Fuine Bakery - organic bread
- Glenfinnan organics - seasonal vegetables
- Moidart Smokehouse - smoked cream cheese
We also stock a very good range of wholefoods, flour, free range eggs, cheese, honey, preserves, snacks and Gluten free and Dairy free produce. We also have environmentally friendly cleaning products with a re-fill scheme and child/skin friendly body care products and bio-degradable nappies!
Our speciality is, of course, our own locally reared meat: tender lamb, delicious free range pork and our much sought after mutton. We also have free to roam chickens, outdoor reared bacon and gammon steaks and wild venison.
We have a 40 seater Cafe serving Fair Trade freshly ground coffee and teas.
The very best of home baking, most of which is made in our own kitchen. We use organic bread from a small local bakery, Tigh Fuine.
The ethos of the Farm Shop caries through to the Cafe and we can guarantee that the chicken soup is made with the free to roam chicken you buy in our shop, your bacon roll contains outdoor reared bacon from the east coast, your egg is from free range chickens near Elgin and your sausages are from Brendan's offspring at Glenfintaig (cared for by Alasdair who you can chat to in the shop!)
We serve morning coffee/brunch, lunches and afternoon tea.
Come and visit.
- Contact: Alison MacIntosh
- Aonach Mhor Road
- between Spean Bridge and Fort William
- PH33 6SW
- Tel: +44 (0)1397 708686
- Email Us »
- Visit our Website »
- Open: Tues - Sat 10am-5pm Closed Mon
- Credit Cards: Yes
- Children: Children welcome